Am I being unreasonable with myself? - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Saturday, November 2, 2019

Am I being unreasonable with myself?

I, 19/M, was never in a real relationship. I got stress/anxiety issues (my hands gets shaky, I sweat a lot, and my scalp psoriasis flares up). (Sorry for bad formating, and my English, i'm french Canadian.)

But in the recent weeks, I've been talking with girls more than I ever had, with no stress at all. There is this dude that kinda gives me advice about a lot of things. He's been telling me to try dating her or any girl I'd like to. The problem is, I've got issues that I think are very important that can't stay hidden, but I really hate talking about them. So I decided not to date anyone.

Just to give an general idea, I probably have depression or something like that, I have a diagnosed eating disorder, and I have ZERO self-confidence. I hate myself most of the time. Am I being unreasonable? Should I stop being so negative about my issues?

submitted by /u/Morkiloup
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/36w8E0z
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages