Cute Boy Who Sits In Front Of Me - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Saturday, November 2, 2019

Cute Boy Who Sits In Front Of Me

I'm just curious to see other people's perspectives on this because I think I have the habit of making a small thing or event to be a sign of romantic interest in me (I exaggerate everything). So anyways just like the title says there's a cute boy in class who sits in front of me who didn't used to and we're in university so we can sit wherever the heck we want but I'm a creature of habit so I tend to sit on the same seat in every classroom. Anyways, he started sitting in front of me the first time because there were no more seats up front where you can see the whiteboard but lately I've noticed he sits in front of me all the time (even when there are other seats up front) and we've had the chance to talk a little bit after that (which is miraculous to me because I usually either stutter or just don't talk or become dumb when my eyes are exposed to beautiful people) but I've noticed him before and more than once thought he was looking at me when my head was turned towards the side of the classroom where he used to sit. Now that he's in front of me, any time somebody talks to me about something he tends to join the conversation. And he laughs at almost everything I say (well I think I'm funny but I'm not THAT funny to the point that he's should continue laughing even while we technically have a test going on but our professor's cool so whateva). But most noticeably, every time I utter a word, even in a whisper just to comment about something the professor says or a classmate says, he always, ALWAYS shifts his body as if to turn around but then he stops himself. I'm 20(F) and I have no experience with dating and I have no idea what the telltale signs are for when a boy is interested in you as more than just a friend so....I know this isn't much to work with but this is my first post so I'll just answer questions as they come I guess?

submitted by /u/mallowmarsh99
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/2WDub31
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages