I have a crush on someone at their place of business - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Saturday, November 2, 2019

I have a crush on someone at their place of business

I (26F) started going to a medical office a few months ago, and there's a cute guy who works there that I'm pretty sure is around my own age (at least in his 20s). I'm not the kind of person who thinks people are into me all the time, but you know sometimes you can just kind of tell someone is into you? Usually I use this sense to steer conversations away from romantic places because the times it's clearly happened I wasn't interested, but now I've gotten this sense from this guy a few times. But because I'm attracted to him I'm also worried that I'm reading too much into things because I actually kind of want him to make a move.

My question is, can he even make a move? Can I make a move? He's not a or my doctor, he taught me a few stretches as part of my treatment but he's not the doctor I see there. It's also hard/weird because it's a small office and there's a receptionist who sits near him so it's hard to try to talk to him because I don't want to be rude to her by only small-talking with him or interrupting him while he's working on the computer or waste both of their time by staying longer than it takes to make my payment and schedule my next appointment.

Going to my appointments feels like being in highschool again and getting nervous and excited to go to a certain class just because I knew I'd pass my crush in the hallway. My appointments have gone from biweekly to just once a month now, which is good but I'm also a little disappointed about it purely because of this crush haha. I also only moved to this area for school and will be graduating next December, so I basically only have 12-13 appointments left because I'm pretty sure I won't be getting a job around here. Do I try and go for something, somehow, or do I be polite and not bother him at work?

submitted by /u/sneakobeepo
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/34mfFPR
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages