How to get rid of your feelings for someone? - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Friday, November 1, 2019

How to get rid of your feelings for someone?

Hello reddit,

I recently told my crush that I liked her. I had actually started out to flirt with her very casually and slowly make my feelings clear, but my hand was forced because she had some troublesome time and trust issues and I wanted to be honest to her. Well, she doesn't see me as a potential partner, so we both agreed to a month of distance so that my feelings can go away and we can be friends again.

The problem is, my feelings haven't gone away. I still think about her, sometimes making up scenarios where I acted differently and we would be together. I even started out dating someone else, but I still think of my crush.

She is a good friend of me and my roommates and I miss the time where we were just all hanging out together, before I caught feelings for her. I really want to be friends again soon, but if she was dating someone else, I know this would eat me up.

What is your advise on how to get rid of feelings for someone? I know, I need more time, but how can I speed this up?

submitted by /u/_Anarchimedes_
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/2PDDj6j
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages