Why do all the girls I am attracted to and I ask out not like me at all in the end - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Friday, November 1, 2019

Why do all the girls I am attracted to and I ask out not like me at all in the end

Hello, I am a 20 year introvert old male. Now I have really have had 4 major “crushes” I would not really like to name it that way. Just 4 girls I really felt seriously attracted to.

Now I have asked out 3 of those 4 girls. Really the first time I felt attracted to a girl was a few weeks before my 18th birthday. Probably really late but okay, I am probably weird.

Now this girl I asked out and i made my feelings clear to her but she rejected me. The most terrible is that she said she never even liked me at all and she said she never even saw me as a friend. That really shocked me. I never expierenced anything bad as this. I really was heartbroken and depressed for some months. But finally I got over her. That time was horrible.

Now the second time I felt attracted to a girl, I did not ask out this girl, because she had a boyfriend. But this girl was actually friendly to me afterward and became one of my friends at university really. But then my feelings for her completely vanished.

The third girl is really like the first but I was not so depressed as the first situation. She didn’t like me at all she said afterward.

And the fourth and fresh situation. I knew this girl for quite some time, but she was so mysterious. I felt really attracted to her, but I did not want to ask her out or made my feelings clear to her because I probably knew what was gonna happen. But after months I asked her out and yes she same thing happened. She didn’t like me, she rejected me and she said she never liked me at all. Not in any way romantic, friendship etc. this time the rejection hurt a bit, but I feel cold as stone from the inside. I’m so done with this.

Now really what I am trying to say.... all the girls I feel attracted to seem to not like me at all or hate me. But every time it is happening again. It really make me tired, because I would like to meet a girl to get in a relationship. It is not like all girls hate me. I have some female friends at university and they don’t hate me, they like me just as friends. But I don’t feel any attraction for any of them. I never really felt attraction for a girl who is actually nice to me and who makes time for me and is interested in me (I mean in just a friendship/non romatic way).

I am not saying I would like to date one of these girls but it is more to make my point clear I do only feel attracted to girls who doesn’t care about me.

All the girls I am attracted to are mean girls to me is the conclusion. They don’t care anything about you. They didn’t even like you at all. And everytime I get attracted to this type of girl and everytime the same thing happens. What can I do? Why do I not feel any attraction to girls who really show some interessed in me and do not hate me? I hope I am clear here in my story.

What can I do about this?

submitted by /u/Hoppip93
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/2PFsnFk
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages