I haven't had a crush in a couple years and I forgot how tortuous it is and how it just spins around in your head NON STOP - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Tuesday, November 26, 2019

I haven't had a crush in a couple years and I forgot how tortuous it is and how it just spins around in your head NON STOP

Ugh if I'm not busy working on stuff for university (even sometimes then) my brain is just GOING this week non stop about this guy.. doesn't help that he's in my classes lol. I forgot how awful it can be. Please commiserate with me/ give me tips for dealing with it lol

submitted by /u/_confused2_
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/2ORXKdw
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages