Is it realistic to go for a guy who is way out of my league? - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Friday, November 1, 2019

Is it realistic to go for a guy who is way out of my league?

This isn't about looks, I'm talking about social class...basically he's part of the nobility (England) and I'm just a regular girl (AKA a commoner lol). He said he's really attracted to me and I feel the same, and we're going on a date soon, but I know how the world works and his family will never approve of me. Would it be pointless?

P.s. this is a throwaway account because I don't want family/friends knowing about my situation just yet

submitted by /u/Shortgal23
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/2PFPgbw
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages