What would you do in my position? - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Sunday, November 10, 2019

What would you do in my position?

I [M 26] met a girl in person who quickly stirred those familiar animal feelings of attraction. We hung out a couple times and at a friendly lunch date she tells me 2 things to clear the (awkward) air.

  1. She broke up with her long term boyfriend 3 days after we met.

  2. Tells me I'm attractive but is not looking to jump into another relationship.

I am a demisexual and therefore uninterested in anything casual. I told her that it was all good and that we should be friends for now. Since then I mostly let her take the lead. We will text every few days to keep up with each other (always light-hearted and fun). It's not one-sided, she will message me if I've been radio silent for a few days. I'm definitely interested in her romantically, but I've never navigated this kind of situation before.

Right now I'm trying to set up a day to hang out again when our schedules naturally align, while trying to give her space to reflect on her breakup (and possibly find someone else to be her rebound). It's been a few weeks now, and I'm wondering if I'm doing what I'm supposed to?

If you've been in a similar situation, can you give some insight? It's hard to see things from the outside.

submitted by /u/MrLahey_RANDY
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/2X0bSoQ
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages