When to buy flowers? - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Thursday, November 7, 2019

When to buy flowers?

So I've been seeing this girl for a little over a month. We've been on four dates so far and everything has been going really well. She's invited me to dinner at her house and I'm going to bring a bottle of her favorite wine. I thought it would be nice to bring flowers too, but I heard it can come off cheesy or needy if it's too early. Is it a good idea at this point?

submitted by /u/Corrsta
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/2rowGuv
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages