Boyfriend broke up with me over a thought. - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Sunday, March 1, 2020

Boyfriend broke up with me over a thought.

My boyfriend of two years just broke up with me out of the blue. He said everything is still there, he loves me, can’t loose me and loves being with me as a person. But he said he has this in his head about the future and if he could take our relationship to the next step (this is the thought) I told him I didn’t understand because nothing was wrong and our relationship is great and all his feelings seem to be what you need in a relationship. He said he doesn’t understand it either but that this thought is just overpowering. I am hoping we get back together and I want to give him advice to show him what we have. He wants to fight for us and he wishes the thought wasn’t there. It’s all very confusing. It seems like cold feet. Any thoughts or advice?

submitted by /u/97mhh
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/2Tevup5
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages