crush potentially may feel the same. - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Sunday, March 1, 2020

crush potentially may feel the same.

last week, I visited my job to buy some groceries on my day off and as I walked out one of my coworkers from customer service was leaving after her shift. I recently changed my hair color and so she told me she liked the new color.

to preface the situation, this coworker is somewhat out of my league in a way but to put it bluntly, she has started acknowledging my existence a lot more lately, when I come in for my shift and clock in or out she says hello to me. she asked me for my name as I passed by and we exchanged our hellos, I guess what I'm saying is I don't know what to think, today I noticed she seemed kinda of bummed out but then she noticed me after I clocked in and suddenly her demeanor changed. she perked up, she smiled and greeted me.

I need help figuring out if this is legit or if my mind is taking simple moments of hellos and smiles as more than just that, I have never dated anyone and I am somewhat socially awkward so I can never tell if someone feels the same for me until it's too late.

submitted by /u/Danny12031
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/32EQ4Sw
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages