He’s (27M) being abrupt and says hurtful jokes to me(28F) - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Tuesday, March 24, 2020

He’s (27M) being abrupt and says hurtful jokes to me(28F)

It’s silly things that he says to me like “you’re not the smartest are you” or “don’t send me stuff that aren’t funny”.

He’s becoming a bit harsh and when I call him, he’s just sighing saying I woke him up from his nap. I’ve told him I’m a little hurt by the way he acts and he’s apologised and says he’s kidding when I say I’m going to leave him alone then..

Should I send him a message saying I’m going to leave him alone for a bit? Have sort of a break from him?

Background: We were old friends 5 years ago but lost contact until recently and have dating for a few months now.

submitted by /u/According-Clue
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/3drsvS1
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages