How long should I(26F) take a break from dating and relationships also what am i doing wrong?? - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Wednesday, March 4, 2020

How long should I(26F) take a break from dating and relationships also what am i doing wrong??

I’ve had an ongoing issue with bad men coming into my life and treating me badly. I blame myself. I’ve been cheating on, used, lied to, abused, and all that good jazz. I took a break before for 2 years after I found out my ex lied to me about his entire life(including his name), that was fun. I got therapy and became a better person. Only to be cheated on in my next relationship. Usually I say cheating is never the person fault but I have to blame myself because if I didn’t attract bad guy this wouldn’t happen.

My question is how long should I take a break from dating? And what am I doing wrong?

submitted by /u/TAwayThrowawayaway
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/39vn4zq
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages