How many dates do you think I could get? - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Wednesday, March 4, 2020

How many dates do you think I could get?

Will be good looking once weight is lost. Good enough humour. Good ear. Respecting. Not gonna try to use the girl for sex.

But I’m still living with my mom at 26 and financially dependent on her while I do undergrad and hopefully med school eventually.

How many dates do you think I’d be able to get before any woman finds out or realizes I’m not worthy?

submitted by /u/isleep8hoursaweek
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/2VHE8xX
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages