Girl told me she’s bisexual and it made me feel really weird - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Wednesday, March 4, 2020

Girl told me she’s bisexual and it made me feel really weird

I [20m] have been talking with and been on a few dates with this girl [19f] from college. She told me the other day that she’s a bit of a tomboy and today we were talking and she casually mentioned she’s bi. I thought she was joking but she was serious. I feel really weird now. I don’t know why because I do like her but now I feel like she might not be attracted to me. How do I talk to her about this?

submitted by /u/ThrowRA3248947893
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/2TC51R7
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages