I need help overcoming my insecurity - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Tuesday, March 3, 2020

I need help overcoming my insecurity

I don't know how to get rid of them. I have been through horrible experiences with women in the past. I'm still deeply haunted by them. I've met someone who is really awesome and she has a best friend who is a male and my insecurity kicked in. I don't want to be the jealous guy anymore but I don't know how exactly to combat this. How do I do it ? I HATE this about myself and want to change so bad. But I can't help this fear settling in.

submitted by /u/NativeTexan17
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/2VDxEQJ
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages