My advice for today: communicate. Talk plainly about your intentions & feelings. Aka: Talked (f27) with my coworker (m36) about our mutual feelings and decided to stay friends - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Tuesday, March 3, 2020

My advice for today: communicate. Talk plainly about your intentions & feelings. Aka: Talked (f27) with my coworker (m36) about our mutual feelings and decided to stay friends

So my coworker started as a server in our restaurant (I'm a chef) about 8 months ago and we hit it off quite well. The chemistry ist astounding, always bickering and serious conversations as well. I wasn't quite sure about his feelings for me, if he's just being playful and joking and so on. Anyway I was hesistant as well because "don't shit where you eat" and didn't pursue our flirting further. Anyway the two of us went on a symposium together and suddenly he began talking about how interesting, pretty etc I am and how much he likes me BUT doesn't think it's a good idea as we already see each other 12 hours a day, four times in the week and things might get awkward if something happens.

And you know what? He's right. I know exactly, how months ago I asked for your advice about dating him and most answers seemed similar.

I just wanted to tell you, if you have a crush or if you aren't sure about someones feelings, just talk about it. The sooner you know the answer the sooner you can move on or (of you are one of the lucky persons) pursue your new relationship. Time flies and you might lose one-time chances if you are just waiting. Compared to others I didn't wait long but I am still very thankful about him breaking the ice. It hurts, but so often does the truth.

Thank you for listening, and sorry for various mistakes, no native speakers here and still a lil bit tipsy after our "date".

submitted by /u/iDemonizer
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/2TxTEK9
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages