Should I be upset? - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Tuesday, March 3, 2020

Should I be upset?

So I’ve (21f) been talking to this guy (21m) since November. He lives a few hours away so we’ve only had the chance to go on a handful of dates so far. But we both agree we like each other a lot. We’re exclusive, and we can definitely see it going somewhere serious. He recently got a new job and yesterday was his first day out of training. He was working graveyard so I was considering driving two hours to bring him his favorite food from my town ( his doesn’t have it) and some coffee. It was his first day and you all know how first days can be so I decided to do it tonight instead. Well one of his female friends beat me to it last night. Normally I wouldn’t care but he already knew I was planning on doing it and the girl in question has expressed an interest in him before, though he turned her down and wasn’t interested. She’s also guilted him to take her shift at work (causing him to have to cancel one of our dates) and she’s called him on one of our dates as well when she knew where he was going to be. She did go to drop off the ‘goodie basket’ and coffee with another friend but all in all I don’t think that’s something ‘just a friend’ should do, I trust him but I think some clearer boundaries should be set with her. I haven’t talked to him about it yet but it’s been bothering me all day and I don’t know how to bring it up to him. I don’t want him to stop being her friend or stop hanging out with her but I feel like I need to tell him I’m uncomfortable. I’m worried I’ll come off as crazy or something.

submitted by /u/doingmyveryverybest
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/2Tikd78
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages