Is the system broken? - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Sunday, March 22, 2020

Is the system broken?

I cant meet anyone to date or to even hook up with that i honestly want to be with. I've watched countless youtube videos on picking up women and talked to dozens of women. Im a good looking guy [24] people often are surprised im so single and they dont understand either. Im told im hamdsome and very intelligent and that a deserve a girlfriend that's right for me but no one seems interested.

Im not always sad and lonely either. I hangout with friends, im pretty social, hard working, everything i would assume a girl would be interested in. I want to volunteer put myself out there in as many ways possible. I go to the gym and love to excercise. All of this and im still rejected or stood up. What am i missing?

submitted by /u/AgentNightWing7
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/33CmPjC
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages