Why I can’t forget this particular girl? - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Sunday, March 22, 2020

Why I can’t forget this particular girl?

why am I still thinking about the same girl about two years ago?

I have dated really amazing people who have helped me grow and mature more. I do not even live in the same state anymore but I’m still thinking about her.

We still talk and started video chatting recently, all my feelings came over again. We have an amazing time talking, she has a great sense of humor and we get understand each other pretty well. I know her family and they love me. We broke up because I cheated on her on a NYC trip.

We were together for a year and both of us have been with different people in the last two years. But, every time we see each other we fall into the old habits. She noticed that I do not act the same way and seems to be into me every time she sees me but we don’t see each other that much anymore.

Could it be that I “can’t” get over her because of the abrupt way that our relationship came to an end? I am still happy and talk to other girls but it’s not the same dynamic that I had with her. Could it be that my issue is that I compare every relationship to our relationship?

We are from the same country, her family accepts me, her friends like me, my friends love her. I love her personality and she is absolutely stunning on top of that.

submitted by /u/illand3r
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/3boTxbb
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages