Online dating advice - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Wednesday, March 25, 2020

Online dating advice

Prior to the Covid-19 outbreak, I (22M) was supposed to meet up with this girl. I don't know her, it was kind of a blind date (a friend set me up with her). I know nothing about her other than her name and that she goes to school. The point of meeting up was to get to know each other, but then we were all forced to self-quarantine and all businesses are closed to the public.

So now, I've got her number. I know her name. That's it. But apparently, she's very interested in getting to know me, but she's very shy. So I'm down to make the effort to text her, but I don't really know what to say...I'm kind of used to either knowing my date or to meeting in person and the convo just flows.

I'd like some recommendations on how to comfortably text someone you dont really know, but are interested in dating. What could we talk about?

Thanks!

submitted by /u/KyleKimber123
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/33JncJt
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages