She slides in my DM and we had a good talk, I gave her my number but she didn’t text me....help a single man out ? - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Friday, March 27, 2020

She slides in my DM and we had a good talk, I gave her my number but she didn’t text me....help a single man out ?

I (23m) know this girl from one of her girl friend I know. I got her sc we talk good then the vibe dies off. Then, I follow her on IG and she DM me one of my pic saying in the line “why I’m so cute” we talk about life and goals and she told me “I just don’t talk to just anyone because i got trust issue” NOTE - she was divorced in 8 year marriage got 2 kids and she’s (25f). Idk if this red flag but shit, I’m playing it cool.

I mgs her on IG saying she’s attractive and if she ever come down to the town I live we should go out and I gave her my number. She said “I’ll take you on that date and pay you a visit once everything open up again and thanks for your number”

To me that’s a end of convo, she didn’t text me and I just liked her mgs. Now I’m playing it cool by going about my day and business.

My question is, if a girl like someone would she wanna talk more? Even text the guy or phone call or maybe men/women based on my info what is ur feedback ?

submitted by /u/chinotruong
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/2WVyWa6
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages