Should I disclose my sexuality to people I date? - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Sunday, March 1, 2020

Should I disclose my sexuality to people I date?

Title basically says it all. I’m bi but it’s not something that I advertise just because I don’t feel it necessary I guess. I’ve really gotten more comfortable with my sexuality in the last few months but I was never really in the habit of disclosing my sexuality before so I’m not sure what the proper dating etiquette would be!!

submitted by /u/megamessxD
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/388IEIk
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages