Should I send my crush a letter or am I ignoring her hints that she’s not interested - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Friday, March 27, 2020

Should I send my crush a letter or am I ignoring her hints that she’s not interested

Okay so I have known this girl (24F) for a little over 2 years and I have liked her for most of that time. We get along really well and have many of the same interests and she always says it’s like we “share a brain”. Last summer (June 2019) I told her that I had feelings for her (over text because we live 2 hours apart) but told her I didn’t expect anything in return and still wanted to be friends if she didn’t feel the same.

She responded saying that she appreciated me telling her and that she wasn’t sure what to say because there had been times when she thought she felt the same but she has a really hard time with attraction so she wasn’t sure and wasn’t ready to give an answer. We talked some and it wasn’t awkward or anything.

The next month she asked if she could come stay with me when she was in town which I thought was a good sign because she has other friends in my town.

We were planning a trip together this spring with some other people and would have been traveling together and sharing a room and I was thinking this could be a good opportunity to revisit the idea of a relationship since we haven’t talked about it since last June but the trip got cancelled for obvious reasons so I wasn’t able to see her.

Since it has been a while since I told her about my feelings I get the feeling she isn’t interested but I feel like I can’t move on fully without a definitive answer even though I’ve tried. I can’t tell at all how she feels and it’s very hard because we live far apart and don’t get to see each other often. She never texts me first but she is notoriously bad at texting so I don’t take it too personally although I think she might text me if she were interested. When we do talk though she is always very excited to talk to me and we have a really strong friendship she never seems like she doesn’t want to talk to me.

I was thinking of sending her a letter telling her I still like her but i need closure so I want to tell her all my feelings so I can move on. It is honestly more about me getting all the feelings off my chest than needing a response from her although I do think it would be good for us to talk about.

Would this be a good idea? I feel a letter requires less response than a text so she wouldn’t feel as much pressure but I’m worried it would come across creepy or that her not bringing it up again is her way of telling me she is not interested and doesn’t want to talk about it.

Would love some advice on this as I really don’t want to damage our friendship or make her uncomfortable because I really care about her!

submitted by /u/squirrellesbian
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/3bAToBv
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages