How can I learn to put my needs first and become more selfish? - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Saturday, October 24, 2020

How can I learn to put my needs first and become more selfish?

I[M] don't date much, I don't have any friends really, but I seemingly always be nice to girls. I reply even when they conversation isn't going anywhere, I keep conversations going even if they're dying, I hold on just waiting for them to break ties with me. I swipe right on girls that aren't all that attractive, but I just don't like the feeling of swiping left because someone is "ugly" it just feels like a wrong thing to do, so I swipe right anyways.

This eats me alive though, because, if I ever even get far enough with a girl to actually catch feelings or whatever, I am pretty certain I'll get hurt. I guess I just care about other people's feelings too much. I know I'll get cheated on and get hurt, I am certain of this, I'm not nearly attractive enough or interesting enough to escape being cheated on. Hell, if Will Smith can get cheated on, nobody is safe.

Sorry for rambling on, anyways, what can I do to become more selfish and just put myself first? Being mean & asshole seems so wrong to me, but that's the only way to date these days, as much as it saddens to me to admit. No worries though! I guess I just gotta adapt... so... how do I do that?

Thanks :)

submitted by /u/depressing_loner
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/34tfftY
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages