After almost 3 years of dating on and off, please tell me what "I care about you alot" really means... - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Sunday, November 3, 2019

After almost 3 years of dating on and off, please tell me what "I care about you alot" really means...

We are middle aged and been seeing one another for a year, then a year off, and now back on the last few months. He told me he loved me 10 months into the first year then broke up with me when I had an issue with something. We have been seeing one another again and had a huge argument last night in which I called a friend to pick me up as we had gone to a baby shower, stayed 7 hours then I wanted to do something with some other friends and he took issue.

Before I left, I asked him if he loved me and he said he he cared about me. I replied that means no and he said it didn't...he then said that he cared about me a lot but I said it doesn't mean yes and he replied not necessarily.

Obviously there are some communication issues when I feel I need to get away from him for the night - however, from someone who loved me two years ago and now he couldn't tell me straight out almost 3 years in what does this mean?

TLDR: Dating almost 3 years, he said he loved me the first year, broke up, now dating again for months and he replied that he cares about me a lot when asked if he loves me - but wouldn't say he loves me.

submitted by /u/Caliiope
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/2C6tQMD
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages