My friend kissed me but I didn't kiss him back - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Sunday, November 3, 2019

My friend kissed me but I didn't kiss him back

I saw a guy (19) in college a year ago and he was kinda attractive to me(f19) after a while we matched on tinder and he asked me on a date, we ended up not going on a date cause we found out we're really different (In sexual aspects) . We never stopped talking to each other and we hangedout several times with our mutual friends.

About a month ago he started to text me everyday and be really nice he asked me if I want to hangout with him several times but I couldn't cause my schedule is really packed.

One day he picked me up after school and we hangedout for like 3-4 hours

He asked me to go to his place and do my homeworks cause he needed some help with his homeworks, We ended up watching movies and he kissed me I didn't kiss him back but he did it again and again I asked why he wants to kiss me and he said "that's what people do when they like someone" I'm so confused, I don't really know what to do I've never been into a situation like this and I honestly need some good advice I like him as a friend but Im not sure if I like him more. I've never done any sexual stuff and I'm really afraid if it leads to that I don't think I'm ready yet

submitted by /u/Abigail_2000
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/2CaePtq
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages