Dating a girl and it's going well..But a boundary has been crossed for me. Thoughts? - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Sunday, November 3, 2019

Dating a girl and it's going well..But a boundary has been crossed for me. Thoughts?

So I'm new to the forum and I'm pretty good with dating advice and know what I should do but I always think it's good to hear others thoughts.

Been seeing a girl recently. Get on great and she likes me and wants to do more stuff together. We aren't exclusive but have agreed to be open about if we start seeing other people so nobody gets hurt. We aren't pressuring each other for a relationship title and just having fun dates and great sex. She is ticking boxes so far.. But something has happened recently

She was telling me about a guy friend that she meets up with and sees him as a friend only (so she says) and that's fine by me, I'm not a jealous person and she is coming over to mine after they have gone shopping for clothes she is wearing on dates with me. (I thought he was gay by the way she talked about him)

She told me he tried to kiss her when he dropped her home one day and that she got freaked out and told him she was seeing someone. Which she doesn't have to tell me any of this, but I think it is a good sign that she tells me when things like this happen. (Although I'm weary as I've had girls I'm just friends with lie to me about sleeping with guys that I didn't even ask about, nor care if they did) she said she was afraid her friendship with him would be awkward..

Fast forward a week and she sends me a Snapchat of her with her hand bandaged. She broke something and I asked how that happened and if she was okay. She said how it happened and I asked what was she doing to even do that.. and she replied "don't ask hahahaha" So I see she has a Snapchat story up and a guys shoes are in the vid from the emergency room..obviously this same guy who made a pass at her.. I think odd but what ever. She is free to do as she pleases.

Then this happens..late night drunk phone call. Asks me to stay on the phone as she is going back to her parents house because it's a long walk and she wants to talk to me (I think cute but it's 5am lol so I want to sleep) and then she says "well David brought me to AE, so this is the least you can do" kinda of like saying because we are dating I can stay on the phone, but I was not prepared to be played off another guy. So I replied "I'm not in a competition with David.." to which she said "I wasn't saying you were in a competition, you dont have any competition with David" she changes the subject to how her parents said she should have invited me to the party they were at.. She gets to her house and I say I'll let her go because I need to go to the toilet.

We are hanging out tomorrow at my place making dinner.

I feel I should bring it up and say I like that she thinks of me when she is drunk and that's adorable but that I don't like the idea of her bringing up the fact that some guy who clearly fancies her did something for her and have that used to make me stay on the phone with her.. feels like emotional blackmail or playing games. Which I won't tolerate..

What are your thoughts.

Thanks for reading.

submitted by /u/Datinglife26
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/2pD6ZG2
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages