Did I overreact? - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Sunday, November 10, 2019

Did I overreact?

Hey Reddit. So I (31 M) have been seeing this girl (24 F) and last week we had plans after work but she cancelled last minute saying she was tired. I tell her no biggie, we’ll reschedule. I was out of town that weekend so we reschedule a date for this Sunday (today). We confirm our meeting yesterday and make it a little earlier to allow us to spend more time together. Fast forward to today. I’m at the location and she’s late. I text her asking is we’re still on and she say that she’s watching the football game and will be leaving soon. I tell her that by not letting me know and just being late she’s disrespecting me and my time. She tells me that shit happens and to get over it. I leave. She texts me that she arrived (now 40 minutes late and no apology) and I tell her that I don’t think she’s serious about dating if she can’t respect who she’s seeing and we probably shouldn’t see each other again unless she decides that she’s serious about dating and will actually show up on time. So Reddit, was I justified here or did I overreact?

submitted by /u/Mimikyummy
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/2CxnfuY
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages