Hasn't texted over the weekend? F28 & M29 - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Sunday, November 3, 2019

Hasn't texted over the weekend? F28 & M29

Me (F28) and the guy I have a crush on (M29) have been texting pretty much nonstop for two weeks now. We know each other from our social circles and we texted every day, pretty much all day? We're in the same field and we usually text throughout the day from nine to ten at night - he works late and I get in early, so usually I'm having my 'me' time and he's working late or doing whatever it is he does - working or with friends or whatever.

He's been having a hard ass week at work and was stressed pretty much throughout the week. We had a lunch date on monday and we're supposed to go for drinks. On friday I asked if he'd like to hang out, he said he couldn't but that he hadn't forgotten that we needed to set our drink date up (I asked after the first but gave him the chance to set it up since he works late late hours, so it's easier to work around my schedule).

We chatted a bit more but it was a holiday and he was at work, I was visiting a friend's baby at the hospital, so conversation lulled and we haven't spoken since. This was on Friday.

And now it's Sunday night, the last text was mine and I didn't want to bother him for the rest of Friday since I knew he's behind on a lot of work (I think it doesn't help that we spend the whole day texting back and forth) and that he's super busy on Monday as is (it's a high pressure field). He pretty much made everything between us happen up to this point - I didn't really care for him when I met him and he insistently made me aware of him for over a month and a half every week (when we'd hang out in the same places), he saved my number at least a week before we started texting from a group text, we asked me out and he initiated moves to establish he didn't just want to be my friend (I think, anyway).

In case you're going to ask - texting has been going great. It's all talk about our days, music, books, politics, all stuff we both like. I know he's been stressed because he gets grumpy over stuff and tells me about it (not in a complaining way, just sort of making jokes about things that annoy him or stress him out). He's always talking about how I'm not nice enough to him (jokingly) and we're always bantering, so I think it's going well. He often talks about how great it would be if we worked together, takes a lot of interest in my work/place of work, talks about how well we get along (or not, if he's making jokes about him being super charming and me resisting to his charms or whatever).

Basically, is it bad that we haven't spoken since Friday? To be honest, I didn't want to overload him with texts because I get that he's hella stressed and probably wanted some time to cool off on his own, I get a feeling he needed that. But I'm also kinda eh about him not setting up a date immediately (if he's not setting up a date he's just not that into you, right?) and him being quiet during the rest of the long weekend.

submitted by /u/santamademe
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/36u6Chr
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages