Help? - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Thursday, November 7, 2019

Help?

Ok. So I (24F) have been dating someone (29M) for three months now. Things never really felt right at first, but I kinda just thought it was because it had been a while since I’d dated anyone after getting out of an abusive relationship. He has not introduced me to his parents, even though they live 2 minutes up his driveway from him. He refuses to go and do things with me, even if I pay for everything, and if he does go he just complains the whole time or doesn’t say anything. In addition to things I’ve talked to him about, I have a lot of issues just with myself. I have gained a little weight, and as a recovering anorexic, that’s really bothered me. It’s bothered me to the point that I don’t even like to see myself naked, let alone someone else. Sex is literally all he ever thinks about, and I’ve told him many times that my sex drive just isn’t as high and that I always feel pressured and coerced into sexual activity. I also have been unable to get a car to get a job, and have no one available to take me to and pick me up from a job. I am super stressed and I feel like a huge failure. I want to break up with him, but I really don’t know how. He can be sweet, but he literally told me he doesn’t do his laundry or clean his house because he expects me to. I don’t know how to end things, and I have a few things at his house that I need back but down know how to go about it. Can anyone give me some advice or anything? I know I’m an adult and all but this doesn’t get any easier, and the last person I broke up with cut me with a baby gate and I had to go to court for a restraining order, so as you can imagine, I’m kinda nervous. Help 😅

submitted by /u/DiabeticDogMom
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/2Nv0rm9
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages