Ladies, how common is it that you are interested but still want no bodily contact in any form on the first date. - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Sunday, November 10, 2019

Ladies, how common is it that you are interested but still want no bodily contact in any form on the first date.

So at this point I got some heuristics for my dating expectations, like if she hardly texts back or it's very tough to find a time and she doesn't seem to compromise much and stuff like that. Just red flags to not put a lot of emotional resources into something.

For the date itself, touching usually is a very good indicator to me. How does she react to our knees touching, our hands touching, me touching her shoulder etc. If she doesn't reciprocate or even actively avoids it, yeah, I better get used to just being friends. But now I am wondering if that is the way to go. I now had some dates that seemed to go lukewarm and even if just the knees touched, she rearranged her legs to move away, so I figured I should go on. But then she turned out to be very enthusiastic about a second date and things went much better the second time.

Now Ladies, is that actually a common thing? That you just don't like being touched whatsoever during your first date EVEN if you like the guy? If yes, why? What's so bad about touching legs or even holding hands just to show first signs of affection? And I'm not even talking about kissing or something. (And I get that some people just don't like being touched at all, I meant in general)

submitted by /u/sad_panda91
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/2O3xSei
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages