What is wrong with me? (25M) - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Saturday, November 9, 2019

What is wrong with me? (25M)

Hey all,

I am writing this from a throwaway account. I have been a long time lurker but finally I decided to spill out all my beans. I'm a 25 year-old straight guy. So I never have dated or kissed or had sex with a woman. My only experience in this area goes as far as the massages that I had (yeah, the kind with the happy endings).

I am extremely introverted and a huge loner. I just prefer to do things alone most of the time. I am also a homebody and would much prefer stay home rather than going out in my free time. To be honest, I think I am also quite selfish and I don't like compromising with people. So all of these probably make me quite unsuitable to be in a relationship. I myself also am not sure if I would like to be in a relationship anyways, since I don't think I would want to have someone that much involved in my life.

But nevertheless, I unfortunately still crave physical intimacy (not necessarily in the form of sex, but rather in the form of closeness and cuddling). If the massages weren't too expensive I wouldn't be looking for alternative options, but they are... And it seems like guys do get physical intimacy for free through other means. So I guess I would like to learn how to do the same.

I have been reading quite a lot of advice on this, but I still don't quite get how flirting works. Or how a normal conversation evolves from a normal conversation into something that is physical. How do I initiate something or make any moves without being creepy? Especially with women that I don't know well? How do I be less nervous and creepy in general?

Also, is there a more straightforward way to get interactions that are purely based on physical intimacy (like cuddling buddies or stuff)? The whole song and dance around dating doesn't seem to be applying to me, since I don't really want to get to know women to see if I would match with them on an emotional level. I don't quite care about that aspect.

Before I get more incoherent with my rambling, what would be you all's advice on this? Disclaimer: I already tried Tinder and a bunch of other apps, but you know how those work for guys that are not very attractive. I got no matches in the past few years. I also have been going to therapy, but I can't say that has been very helpful either. My therapist seems to be trying to convince me that random physical interactions would be a bad idea and I should try to make a genuine connection with someone. But I haven't really met any special people in my life, who made me want to consider a relationship with them. And I really doubt if I will, to be honest. I don't really care with whom, I just want to fill the need for physical comfort with someone who would also be done with it.

submitted by /u/LittleElection
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/2WYbvv3
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages