What to do after a good date the night before? - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Sunday, November 10, 2019

What to do after a good date the night before?

Went dancing with a [22] girl (I've known for the last year) last night and had a lot of fun. At around noon today, I texted her "Yo last night was fun." I was prepared to give her a funny picture of what happened last night to my other group of friends if she replied. Its 7pm right now and she's been active on and off on facebook messenger and has not replied. Have to admit, it feels pretty bad when someone sees your message and doesn't respond, especially if it is someone you like. I know the right thing to do is to not send another message until she does (and then of course wait several hours). However, tonight I am going to her friend's house for a board game night with a couple people and I have to pick up a friend of my mine who lives right next door to her house. Should I stop by? Should I invite her? What should I say?

submitted by /u/lowkeypapaya
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/34Srbml
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages