As evidence shows that a guy with no aspiration but working a dead end job is more attractive than a guy behind in life but aiming for med school, how do I reject women’s advances? - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Sunday, March 1, 2020

As evidence shows that a guy with no aspiration but working a dead end job is more attractive than a guy behind in life but aiming for med school, how do I reject women’s advances?

I’m working on becoming fit and I believe I’ll be good looking. So if a girl flirts how can I tell her nicely that there are better guys than me that are independent?

submitted by /u/4everalonecertainty
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/3cpsIoe
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages