I (24M) met a girl a few days ago and really want to ask her out but I'm really nervous and out of practice. Any advice please. - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Sunday, March 1, 2020

I (24M) met a girl a few days ago and really want to ask her out but I'm really nervous and out of practice. Any advice please.

Context to being nervous: I broke up with my ex 6 months ago after 4 years together. We're pretty distant and she can be kinda passive aggressive but we remain in contact with the same friends so there's occasional contact. She and new (very awesome) girl met the same night that I met her. Add to this that I'm often kinda anxious about putting myself out there and freeze when I panic.

One of my best friend's band had their first gig on Friday night and he invited a bunch of his friends from work and university. The gig was great, we all had fun and went to a club afterwards where he introduced me to (for this post I'll call her) Martha. She is sweet, interesting, intelligent and beautiful. Martha and I were chatting all night, having the craic, laughing loads and before long some dancefloor smooches (ironically to one of my favourite songs).

I asked for her number which she gave me with a big smile. We've been texting since then but I'm finding it hard to get an idea of what she likes and might like to do on a date. I would like to take her out for dinner and some drinks but I feel like that's kind of overdone. Am I overthinking this? Any advice/suggestions or comments would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers

submitted by /u/d0ntl00kbackinanger
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/38ckaOy
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages