Asking out a girl. - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Friday, March 6, 2020

Asking out a girl.

I (M16) want to ask you this girl at my school (F15), we talk a lot and text a lot, too, she flirts, lays on me, leans on me and such. I flirt back, stuff like that. I’ve been meaning to ask her out for a while now, I meant to do it when she invited me over to her place and hung out for a couple of hours, but I chickened out. What’s the best way i can ask her? Is it best to be straight up with her? “Hey, do you wanna go out?” Or is that too forward?

Thank you

submitted by /u/thr0w4w4yforadvice
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/2PTs3C4
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages