Crush thinks I'm creepy and now I feel like complete shit - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Monday, March 2, 2020

Crush thinks I'm creepy and now I feel like complete shit

(18m) my crush and her group of friends got bad vibes from me. I always had bad focus issues and usually in group conversations I have difficulty. They thought I was stalking her, but I think that's because I approached her every time I saw her when walking around at school, but I never followed her to her car or anything like that. And usually in the conversations I was looking at her.. I know I have no bad intentions and genuinely want to build a relationship, and would be ok with being friends if she didn't feel the same. now I feel terrible that I creeped her out despite trying my best not to. I always struggled with feeling creepy and having insecurities, which is part of the reason I've been so shy my whole life. This experience makes me want to accept the idea I'll die alone, because trying to get out of my comfort zone always leads to me looking horrific and I hate it.

submitted by /u/Jiren688
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/2wr7J3S
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages