If you’re gonna shoot your shot, do it before it’s too late - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Monday, March 2, 2020

If you’re gonna shoot your shot, do it before it’s too late

Whether it’s before someone else speaks up before you do or you never see them again. The sooner the better because you never know what’s going on outside of you.

I’ve experienced moving too slowly and letting another girl get him all because I was too shy to speak up. Recently tho... guy in the gym and we’ve been eyeing each other for over a month. He’s the one that started it which is what made me notice him to that extent. Staring at each other , making eye contact through the mirrors on the wall, checking each other’s location in between our sets, etc. He even went as far as stopping his workout once to position himself right next to me. He’s very attractive but it was obvious that he was nervous and that I would’ve had to speak up. I finally ask his name to break the ice and a few days later , I’m ready to let him know I’m interested and available. Wrote my number down on a notecard with a little note that said “you don’t have to be shy :)”. Put it in the back of my phone case in preparation to give it to him ... he hasn’t been in the gym in 2 weeks. I ask his gym buddy what happened to him and apparently he joined another gym because he needs more free weights but he’ll still come in there from time to time.

And when I say this guy was FINE! + the fact that he couldn’t take his eyes off me even when my hair is wrapped up, I’m drenched in sweat, and looking a mess. I really looked forward to getting to know him and praaaaaaaying he comes back at least once. Even if I would’ve ended up getting rejected and/ or he has a girlfriend... would’ve been nice to know rather than wonder what if.

Feel free to vent about your own stories.

submitted by /u/poppinrose
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/38e1Ap3
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages