I don’t feel anything when kissing. - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Sunday, March 1, 2020

I don’t feel anything when kissing.

I (F17) have been good friends with this guy (M17) for about 6 mo and we both clearly liked each other a lot. We kissed for the first time recently which is my first time but not his and I didn’t feel anything , since then it happened a couple more times with no improvement. I’ve never felt very comfortable with physical contact and he isn’t the type to push for too much either but I would like us to be comfortable. Conversation and everything else is amazing and I can feel it in his eyes how much he likes me.

submitted by /u/koolkidklubfan
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/2Tesb19
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages