I think he’s pulling away - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Monday, March 23, 2020

I think he’s pulling away

I’ve (29/F) have been dating a guy (29) since the end of January. We live 15 mins away from each other and saw each other multiple times a week. In the beginning he would blow up my phone with texts and Snapchats all day and would see me after work. We would just spend all night talking and listening to music or watching movies and talking about life. Eventually we started to spend all Saturday and Sunday together. We had really great chemistry and he told me I was an amazing person and that he can’t help but smile when he’s with me. Fast forward to now...the past two weeks we’ve only seen each other twice. Work and the quarantine have been making things crazy but he hasn’t texted, called, and has left all my snapchats on “read” yet he has been constantly posting on social media all day.

Is it stress from work? Is he losing interest? Should I pull back for a few days and let him come back to me?

Thanks 💛

submitted by /u/preppyinthecity
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/33DPfKg
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages