What does it mean when he's not ready to be exclusive? Could use some advice?! - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Monday, March 23, 2020

What does it mean when he's not ready to be exclusive? Could use some advice?!

So I've been dating this guy for about three weeks. The first week, we hung out a bunch. We've had sex multiple times (and it's been good). We have shared interests and talking feels very easy. However- I hung out with him on Thursday night, and he's barely texted me the last couple of days. I know we're not exclusive and we're in casual territory. However, he's very flirty and texts me a lot more on certain days. It feels like we see each other during the week, and I don't get his Saturday night slot.

On Thursday, (For example, we had a COVID date where we talked in my car, hooked up...I got a flat tire and he drove me home and held my hand the whole way).

I was in a long-term relationship before this so I feel clueless about dating now. I don't want something super hot and heavy but not being exclusive is starting to bother me. He's told me that he likes me as a person, thinks I'm attractive, would like continue to "hang" and see how things go. Tonight he told me he's not ready to be exclusive. He's not "actively dating other people" (like me), but he's still going on dates. Am I wasting my time? He just got out of a 7 year relationship 6 months ago and said he just doesn't know what he wants but likes spending time with me. When I mentioned being just friends, he balked. So i'm kind of in a weird place. Any advice?!

submitted by /u/cboone23
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/3bn0yJu
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages