I'm afraid I'm becoming a "nice guy" - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Monday, March 2, 2020

I'm afraid I'm becoming a "nice guy"

I'm a 21m and I haven't had a relationship in a few years. I had a few serious girlfriends in high school and back then, getting girls came to me easy. I was the captain of the football team, popular, lots of friends. Now, in my junior year of college, I'm feeling hopeless with girls. Girls don't notice me and when I try I have no game whatsoever. In high school I feel like i treated girls the same as i do now, like a good person. Now lately I've been having these "nice guy" thoughts that girls only like guys that are d-bags. I don't want to let myself turn into a full blown nice guy. It's taken my confidence to almost zero. I need to turn it around. Figure out how to talk to girls again and not scare them off when they do show any interest. I don't want hookups (not that I could get any) I want to find someone that actually likes me. Please help

submitted by /u/glutiousgalaximous
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/38g4Osb
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages