How can I deal with craving affection? - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Monday, March 2, 2020

How can I deal with craving affection?

I’m lonely, and will likely stay lonely for a long time. I’m just plain not good enough to be loved, and it’s going to be very hard to fix myself. The problem is every day, I crave romantic affection. I want to hug someone, and cuddle, and kiss. I’ve never gotten to do any of that. I want to be touched by anyone. Sometimes I have an urge to hug my friends or classmates if they’re sitting beside me. This just makes me feel more lonely and sad. What should I do? I’m sick of feeling miserable and unwanted.

submitted by /u/throughawayagain3
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/3aqzOHh
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages