What is advice you can give someone who doesn’t really check any of the boxes in terms of what women want according to dating sites and studies? - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Monday, March 2, 2020

What is advice you can give someone who doesn’t really check any of the boxes in terms of what women want according to dating sites and studies?

I understand I’m not exactly the most desirable candidate look wise for a lot of women (5’4” and 125-130, Asian/White). I never had a woman tell me they liked me more than a friend (had a male friend tell me he did, but I don’t like men that way).

I’ve had someone tell me I might need to settle for someone who might not be desirable in the dating market either (overweight women in his kind words). I didn’t listen to it because settling ultimately leads to an unhappy relationship, and thats not fair to the girl or me. It wastes both of our times that could’ve been spent looking for people we want.

So if anyone has any advice, or has questions, please don’t hesitate to post.

Thank you.

submitted by /u/j450n_1994
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/38hnQOX
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages