Do you ever just get turned off by the way someone texts? - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Saturday, October 24, 2020

Do you ever just get turned off by the way someone texts?

So I met this guy on a dating app and I mean, you can't expect very much in the way of conversation there but he seemed really sweet so I didn't really mind; however, in the time we've been texting using our numbers, I've never felt so bleh about talking to someone who I find so cute. Every single text he sends me just comes across as so uninterested or like he would really rather be doing anything other than texting me and that's aside from the fact that he really doesn't message much to begin with. And it's not that I'm not trying - I am. I ask him about his day, make conversation and I feel like I'm doing as much as I can on my side without coming off as annoying. It's honestly starting to just bug me a little because it feels like my level of interest in him isn't being returned and then I feel stupid for thinking that because who bases that off of how someone texts?? I don't want to be that person who breaks off a thing with another because they were over reacting. Anyway, I guess I just wanted to see if anyone ever felt that way and if I'm just over thinking it or something. thanks

submitted by /u/s_w_e_e_t__s_a_r_a_h
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/3oii1dc
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages