How do I try to hit on a girl at the gym? - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Tuesday, October 8, 2024

How do I try to hit on a girl at the gym?

There's this girl at gym who I think have a crush on me or at least finds me attractive. I've noticed her staring at me many times and I don't know what to do. She's really attractive and I wish to do something but being at the gym doesn't help in my opinion. I mean, maybe whe doesn't want to get bothered at all and I'm just imagine things.

Either way, is there any way to approach her without being to rude or anything?

submitted by /u/Themeris
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/GE27py4
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages