When is the right time - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Saturday, October 12, 2024

When is the right time

My bf and I have been official for one month but have been going out for almost three. I’m not a virgin, but I’m not ready to have sex w him and he’s confused. I’ve only had sex with one guy and it was a fwb situation so idk how I’ll react to sleeping with someone I actually really like. I know it’ll happen when it happens but I also grew up in a super strict religious environment so I don’t know if there’s some leftover beliefs that make me feel gross and dirty (I cried the first time I had sex lol). I think it’s a bit of both (not being ready and weird religious trauma) but I need some input and an outsiders perspective.

submitted by /u/Top_Werewolf_418
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/MCu96GX
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages