GF makes more but I pay for more - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Tuesday, October 15, 2024

GF makes more but I pay for more

As the titles states, my (m25) GF(f23) makes a bit more than me yearly (Around 6k more). We have been dating for 6 months.

While this doesn’t bother me because i am in a position where I lack a degree for the career I’m in (with time this will change through schooling). The issue is that we usually expects me to pay for stuff.

While I don’t mind usually, before I even knew of this difference, I had the idea that we should each pay for things interchangeably, since we both work. That’s how my parents did it since they were the same circumstance, and they had mutual respect for each others charges. Still happily married 29 years.

On top of that, I pay for a lot more, I pay rent to help support my grandmother, she doesn’t pay to live at her parents. I pay for my own insurance but she only has to pay for gas since her parents help her. Her parents also help with car payments while I’m paying mine off on my own.

It sucks cause I don’t mind paying for her, in fact, it makes me feel better. But I hate how knowing what I know now, it would be for that reason that I might have to have a talk about how we split paying for things.

submitted by /u/JackDanHaniels
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/2mgdCfq
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages