how to know of a girl is genuinly interested or not - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Monday, October 7, 2024

how to know of a girl is genuinly interested or not

I (20M) went on a date with this girl (18F) yesterday and it went really well. We even held hands! However today we went for a walk with her dog (my idea) and the whole thing felt a bit too friend-like, like i feel i'm putting myself in the friend zone by not being flirty enough somehow. She did however reference our plans to go karting and how she's gonna destroy me. Am i overreacting or am i somehow friendzoning myself?

submitted by /u/solid_salad
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/TzdZe5s
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages